Sunday, February 25, 2007

Flesh Eating Disease Stages

Nu! YSL - cardamom atonement

There are few good smells that were so lost in my start, as Nu EdP. At the first meeting, dismissed me with his rough start in which my nose then noticed a very obnoxious mole poison. And so all the smell, despite the presence of cardamom and incense, was killed. Wrong impression also moved to the packaging, which them appeared to me as inelegant, metal-rubber puck for hockey - a brutal, coarse, with fights every five minutes.
It took a long time to erase the bad impression. In a test of last resort, first saw the Nu young spruce branches and incense from the Indian store. I accepted its existence. Soon after, the opportunity arose for the first time I held in my hand a full size bottle, not the tester. Imagine my surprise when I realized that it is rather elegant compact than a metal album, in addition to a beautiful, half light, half dark, silvery-gray-purple color. Lid with a luxurious mlaśnięciem bounce. Atomizer softly fell deeper into the bottle and released the perfect scent spray cloud, and I suddenly felt flattering. It was a turning point. I began to appreciate Nu. Still, I was not convinced that this is something for me, a vision of returning tępionych was disgusting insects. However, the opportunity to systematically tempted me, and one day I brought home their own bottle. Today, mindful of worrying about the possibility of the withdrawal line, I have a spare. NU
lives in me very ambiguous.
On the one hand it is a cold, sharp, spopielały, peppery and smoky creature, rocking in the highest, trącający wings darkly lit clouds and the moon, piercing the silence howling at night. It is the spirit of autumn - this bold and decisive already - I call autumn in full uwiądzie - with siekącym, cold rain, hurricane, penetrating wind and desperately short day. The sun is already in the area of \u200b\u200bmemories, coot from time to time, pearly-gray ball on the edge of the world, and after a while sinych drown in the depths of the clouds. The smoke bite in the throat, mingling with an almost frosty air already. Chill cardamom brings unparalleled elsewhere in the quantity of pepper intensifies the chills.
In one, however, time, secretly, softly, a creature lands, curled wings, flexing its lithe body and placed in a warm place in August that his fur has gained luster and density. Around it is saturated with the smell of incense dark blue velvet, silvery starlight szroni the coarse texture of the material. Howl is now only a memory, scratching in the throat, hoarseness sensual, which would dampen the fun a good sip of alcohol.

There is an atmosphere of sensuality, mystery, magic sleep.

Notes: bergamot, cardamom, wild orchid, black pepper, incense, wood notes, spices, vetiver.

Nu creates a strange trinity of similarities - on one side of Dune, with another of the Kingdom, and would allow the system to the M7, it comes out of this quite interesting, though somewhat perverse quadrangle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment