Friday, January 5, 2007

Cellebrite Update Ume 24

when did this start?

was asked about the beginning of perfume madness. So I reached for the memory years not so old, though very remote, because in the meantime a lot has happened.

> Girls, and how Count to a million years, as pusciłyście rein;)?

I had my 27th I discovered allegro, I had incredibly high scholarship and low expenses - as in a dorm. I was a freshly baked married guy with a good hand for money. What could I do?

my last thoughts led me to the conclusion that the size of the collection really comes down to choice, who wants to be: a person simply uses perfume or the collector?
thought until recently that I want to be the first;
recently that they do not deceive ourselves, and that I am definitely the latter!
confirmed me in what my husband today, bringing my newly acquired from the store cupboard for perfume "because there already you baby does not fit."
and I'm okay with that, and I do not want to dispose of the bottles, with real pleasure that I extend once - twice a year ... I count it a pleasure, rather than the frequency of its occurrence.
and that the mob has this Radocha occasion - it's very good in the end you live once and once only you can give yourself to others - in one form or another;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment