Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Denise Milani Görsel

lady and her donkey feed hoppers

or age-old problem of the series: I do not have nothing to wear!

increasingly concerned my perfume. yes, I'm filled with a wardrobe, but sometimes I do not know quite what to wear.
a couple of days hand hovers over a basket of FUP-s *, and instead probably reach the end, the ranges, trembles, reverses. dresses! or even just poking. thoughts on race are tripping over each other, time is running out, the hand is getting more tired. Test cork - no, it's not. This purple before scratching in the throat, and he wore last too often ... Finally, take a proven classic, and spraying up - PPEA PPEA - and no more - without conviction. then forget that anything at all I was wearing, a delektowaniu August there is no smell. that the unfriendly aura? maybe. all the guys that wind? but then there are days when it blows even harder, and perfume was then two and three layers of August as pallored scarves, twinkling colors, surprising combinations of notes. not today. not this January.
what I need? lean collections or news? But perhaps this first, because nieobwąchanych odors in the box I have a plethora of samples, but the passion to learn something new is in my uwiądzie. I hope this is temporary. moreover, a feast awaits me tomorrow, come to me 5 new and kinds, including two unknown. imagination can be awakened. ___________________________

* FUP - Frequently Used Perfumes, CUP in Polish

0 comments:

Post a Comment