Sunday, December 18, 2005

How To Get To Shiny Rayquaza In Emerald





From: Alain
To: TEPS
Posted Monday, November 28, 2005 19:02:17
Box Input

Hj went to the doctor to take the Cesar, I'm so worried about him.
since last week was complaining of pain garaganta the doctor ordered to give
inflammatory, as n does not improve and was a high fever at night 6.feira
another doctor gave amoxicillin and Saturday, June morning.
when it was around 10 hours he woke me with his whole body was red like allergy, I suspended the antibiotic and gave an anti-allergic, and he insisted and went with me anyway, was
home of my niece on Saturday late afternoon and told me that on Sunday was much uglier
he was afraid and my nephew took him to the Tour
Health & Medical said it could be allergy antibiotic, gave an injection, I believe q is an allergen, and a corticosteroid.
Since then nothing has not improved, the body continues with coarse and very red, but
worried because his leg, if he gets two minutes on foot is purple,
near the knee and thighs, it turns purple, when he sits, then back to redness, the doctor thought might be q with low platelets, but did
and blood test is normal, but gave no signs of infection, it you think I should neck still has not improved, he said which is a type of bacteria causes q
it in the body, like allergy, and would search and requested an examination, he will do tomorrow
and spent another antibiotic. 'm so worried ...
've ever seen something like this? write to me ....



From: Alain
To:
TEPS Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 22:48:11
Inbox

Thanks for the tips on food and teas .... Tomorrow I'll buy what
missed it, cuz I was just Cesar afternoon and q would go to the center, but tomorrow my sister is at home and go shopping. But today I made tea with the other ingredient ...
but I guess I exaggerated dose ... he felt very strong ... even so it took a little ... then made another q was best for him to take night. But his throat is still ugly. I am urging him to drink ... only bit by bit, q
says it hurts a lot. I got him to take oats q hj the afternoon ... and the night did the broth
the instructions, in a blender and hit he took, although little ... but at least
could take a while.
Tomorrow he will take the exam the doctor asked and then return to the doctor tomorrow ..
but thought I better he's a guy, the fever is already under control, he no longer has
Febrae high. skin allergy that is still with him
coarse skin, but no longer as red as it was before. thank you for being by my side ... same q you go see this email just this morning ... thanks for everything




From: Alain
To:
TEPS Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 17:26:34

just came to say. The Cesar thank God, is improving slowly, I'm making tea as required by the statement, did he play hj tea and dry the body after bathing. But I'm more quiet, hj
failed to make the exam, because he needed to get permission on my health plan, but tomorrow morning he will do
and then drive to the doctor and send you, but I'm more relaxed now, he is slowly feeding and also taking the juice, water.
Thanks for help and support, thanks very much.



From: Alain
To:
TEPS Posted: Thursday, December 1, 2005 19:48:23
Inbox

aki td is good. The Cesar is improving thanks to God, keep doing the teas
q you recommended and it was very bom.Amanhã get the test results he did
q



0 comments:

Post a Comment