Sunday, December 18, 2005

Vanities Sheet Music Kirshenbaum





From: TEPS
To: BC
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 1:01 PM
Subject: ?????????



that girl that you did ............ Colocci testimony at the Bolsa de Mulher ....... there are people asking
information because TEPS read a testimonial ...... now I want a full statement .... LMAO
again you put the right comment
Prof. Wagner



From: "BC"
To: TEPS
Subject: Rree :?????????
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:38:53 -0200


Hi, yes I put it .... LOL ..... the other times I put a comment ...... then write p / a
production Bolsa de Mulher and asked how I could do w / them to do a story or
interview on TEPS ..... until now not been answered
When another day had a report on diet and weight loss products in the bag again ....
life I was p ... that lack of consideration .... after all I had requested information w / a report from
type and neither responded. (I have a copy in Sent items ).... or rather were responding to right a new report ...... only it was not on TEPS .... okay .... if you do not respond ... I do another ....
... i put a deposition that was almost the size of the story .... and talked about the TEPS ( is
http://www.bolsademulher.com/forum/comenta/1.3473.26739/ this address .... the feedback link
Less pounds of matter in greater health Welfare Section of http://www.bolsademulher.com.br/ )


Wrote w / me too ........ and I answered each of the emails that arrived here

You want a full statement .. lol ...... I say .... You know I'm not afraid to show up ....... I know
that has a lot of people do TEPS and other therapies with you ... and are very elegant but they are as
my friend here .... how to eat everything in front of others and is a class better not to appear ...... I'm from the same people .... mourning every day ... not afraid to show up and tell what I'm doing what I'm better every day, thinner, more prepared, more healthy ......... beyond what the most important is that it is all natural and most important of all ..... you are Brazilian .... developed
search aqui.Você know I could not continue with the expertise ...... various reasons, be in another city, lack of money, the supervisor left the country because Brazilian researcher has no value here ....
.... and this is one thing that annoys me deeply that country .... so what is good even if I say ........
. and what you do is excellent .... if disclosure will be very good .... how many people have Alzheimer's and are like my mother was ...... how many people suffer because they are fat, obese .... and
can not lose weight as I could not ...... how many people have problems with cholesterol, diabetes, triglycerides, uric acid, depression, stress ..... if the clog of drugs are intoxicated and
are the same that were in the beginning ..... For my mother and I are being good today .........
divulge your work, your research, your therapy .... I do not care who'll laugh ... that will tell
AH is the net ......... I'm happy .... talk what they want ...... the only thing I know is I'm writing here now and seeing my mother sweep the floor and scold the little flowers that broke the bed
..... which was impossible to happen ...... is happening.
Well here we go ...... the testimony ........ you want to complete right


I met you here on the net one day I came was with insomnia and getting on the computer w /
spend hours in that I was sad, very depressed, in the midst of a depression damaged, with much pain back,
listless and unwilling to nothing ....... wanting the world to end soon
Remember you told me when it came out in the open that my mother had Alzheimer's ...... and one person started to make fun with it .... you gave a person and in esculacho offered help
Talking to you as it was and told her you said she could improve to be normal
At the time, remember it was the last day of April (24 if I remember correctly), she was in bed, did not recognize people from home , wore a diaper, just got up and went to help two people had not
strength to eat alone, had inflammation in the intestine and liver problems and fibromyalgia,
had already made four bridges in the heart and
I cried a lot was full ..... because they had discovered by reading the package insert for the medicines she was taking (21 different)
two of them cut the effect of two other ... had spoken with the doctors who cared for her and they
said they could not stop medication ... and another that sent him to check the compatibility of medicines ... said he could not take the medicine ........ and I do not
complied with the case ....
I explained everything that you asked ....... then you asked to do tests and tell you and it gave me an email
and handed me an instruction to begin with it
... I did the exams and passed the results on the first day of May
You've seen the test results ... examined remedies .... and asked to talk to the doctors who prescribed two of them said that I was to talk to him and ask if he could not suspend the drug w / an experiment because they were disrupting the action of other drugs in her body and spent
teas and juices should I give it to take, added the vegetables and various aliemntação temperose said she would get better soon ..... he would ask to get out of bed
You asked how was the query that I would pay ... after all you were doing a query to pray ...
I was so ......
... I was in the doctors talked to them .... an agreed ..... the other is not ..... I for removed the risk my medicine ..
.. its effect did not exist because of being blocked by another remedy
After a week he was better than intestine, with less pain, hardly cried, I was more
flushed and making digestãoPassou 18 days .. the day I started to do what you said ....
when I was going to work
heard her call .. I see ... she wanted to get out of bed ....
I took her out of bed ..... and supported she walked into the room ... and wanted to stay in the chair ....
After that day ... she returned to stay in bed most 24hrs ...... stayed in bed to sleep at night and a bit ago
Some 2 days later she got up from his chair alone .... festa.Um was a month later he was already six pills to take at least ...... because the doctors said she had improved no longer needed ........ with that thing with the drugs was that it had improved even seemed right ... talk to you every
15 days .... .. you looked like she was changed and teas, juices, food and things that needed
In June you spent the herbal medicine that is for pain, fibromyalgia, arthritis and said the concentrate of oil
was to improve her brain and she can not remember things .... that was the hardest to achieve because the pharmacies did not know Homeopathy oil ...... I spoke with you ...... you gave the name of the importer ..... a pharmacy called p / mimEla was improving and strengthening ... already went up, then sat alone and walked slowly but
In late July the oil arrived .... and began to give w / her as you said on 28 julhoNa first week ... was a fuss ... because she started thinking again and wondered the same thing about fifty times and turned my shadow ... where she was going back .... hehehehehe spent 10 days he called me by my name .... even at odd hours ....... did not flower, Menim, girl .... Be was .... wept ......... was so long that it does not said my name ........ 9 months .........
then she started wanting to do things
Gotta bathe sozinha.Continuei talking to you every 15 dias.Você was increasing the dose of the oil slowly ....... She fumbled on the first day that the dose changed. ....... then I got to do more coisasNa second time increased the oil it started to get changed myself and wear the clothing side direito.Outro increase in dose of oil with the changes of teas, juices and food and she wanted to help in
things the house .... got to play in the backyard water alone ...... help put clothes in the washing machine ....
help extend ... help wash dishes
He spent a month with the new dose ..... and you sent the exercises for the brain ... A week later
...... I could crochet ..... came a rat-hole in cloth and is with thick thread .... deserves to celebrate ... and every day she makes just a little today and a buttonhole stitch herself began the second career
with high water ..... or something better
Through an oversight it was my problem again with the gut .... was an oversight on food ...
took ... healed
Today is five days that had the last dose increase oil ...... for three days she can turn on the shower and adjust the water temperature alone
Today went to sleep right after dinner ... Tomorrow will raise will get smarter and do more things.
is well ..... after a few days which increases the oil ..... she says she's tired and goes to sleep right after
dining .... raises the next day wanting to do some things that still could not
I know it can not again be as it was totally .... that cooking, embroidering, knitting made, crochet,
was an excellent seamstress, she knew English, French, Italian, Portuguese teacher was, geography, history and drew and painted to perfection ....
But I'm sure she re going to cope without him, going back to cook and what she wants is
back to sew and learn to move in that television use p / write ... hehehehehe .... where every day she comes
hear poetry recited and is captivated by the computer
This is mommy's woe

Well now my

Well when I spoke to you the first time I was in the midst of a depression of those not had
courage, willingness to do anything with the spine getting worse every day and hurt more, had lots
insomnia and weighed 98 kgs.
I took drugs with corticosteroids, 2 antidepressants, a mood regulator, 2 sleeping (not sleeping), Tramal and Tilex and two types of antidepressants antiinflamatorioPor cause and remedies of the column had gained weight 41 kgs ... had already done all that was diet and regimen, and had given up despite not being able
stay with this weight because of costasFoi in once I talked to you about things the
mom that I can hardly remember the conversation emerged as the subject of obesity. and I said I was fat and you
said losing weight is easier said .... ah .... ta yes you said is just to eat well and hydrate that
thin
I had little time doing exams ..... passed you the results .... I was told how the
drugs he was taking the problem of the column, depressão.Você said he would improve and that if he wanted to take
teas that I did w / my mother that I could
Today I know they started to detox huh .... LOL ....... I was taking and I was improving,
getting more prepared, less nervous, I started sleeping
You have reviewed and passed all the teas and juices w / take ... and put vegetables on the menu that
I did not eat so often. I looked
w / him ..... was more than I eat normally ..... well you had said that only thin women who eat ....... and Mom was much better and I also started doing the way you said ..... eliminated
800 g on the first day ...... 1 kg in the second ....... I was so excited ...... I said this is going to work .......
continued ..... every 15 days talking to you ....... AND I eliminating weight every day ...... an average of
900 grams to 1 kg per day ..... Over the days I was feeling better .....
After two months of when I started taking the tea that was for mom .. and less than one of
TEPS talked w / you that would take all the medicine she was taking antidepressants (3 antidepressants, a
regulation of mood and sleep 2) .... you said w / do ... it was very remedy that stirred
the central nervous system, I'd be wrong ... I'd better talk to the doctor and he go
decreasing the dose to stop ..... I said I'd do it was going to try
Oh you gave me a menu of teas to take and things w / eating different from what I was wearing that night ..... I agreed .... only without remedy w / sleep ....
15 days were hard ... was tired, tearful, depressed ..... these days did not give a shit w / all instructions ..... eliminated little weight did not reach 1 kg .... but did not care ..... you gave a tug of ears .... I should not have done so ....... then started to improve .... I was getting back well
willing, to take courage w / doing things ...... and after a month I went to do the right therapy
Every 15 days you spoke with ...... My PMS ..... was gone ... irritation, nervousness, cramps
were no longer present ..... hyper back pain that had at that time was much better ...
but I still swelled ..... You
passed a series of teas p / p and things take / eat in the week before menstruation .... this month
not swell ..... I went to remove 1 kg per day ...... From when I started doing the TEPS to eliminate weight
because before I did the detox and did not TEPS right when I cut the drugs .... I've eliminated 28 lbs .... could have eliminated more .... but I choose to get rid of antidepressants with the help of TEPS continue with them ... and get ... Even
medicine he was taking for the column ... not take more .... Now just take the herbal and floral
you passed .... and I am very better because in my power to have things my column
get better and I do not need the crap that took inche ... In those days again ... I talked to you ....
changed my tea again ..... less swollen and I am .... I will soon be back on my weight ..... and I
get slim again ... I know I could be with less weight .... but before that I was at the bottom
the well ... and as I am now ... Happy leaner more prepared and can eat anything ..... even
I take a little longer to get the weight ..... I will arrive in good health .... and not be taking
damn intoxicating drug ......
Well there is my .... hope I have not forgotten anything ... LOL If you want you can send
p / who asked for more information ... do not care ... so they will know that your therapy
works and very .... and that will leave them in good health
Bye ...... God is with

0 comments:

Post a Comment