Sunday, December 18, 2005

Played Basketball And My Knees Are Sore




The comment posted here which is the first blog comment when I created


From: "Kim at 12/06/2005 07:56:50 PM
Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2005 03:56:56 -0000


AgradecimentoEu would like to thank Professor, Researcher, who developed the TEPS, I eliminated by making 38 pounds in just 60 days in a salute ¡able, because in my 90 years, since had done everything
talking of regimes and diets. I did not believe and Professor told me this: Rather than not believe it, just practice! And I paid to see and the result was that, I lost weight without taking a single drug, my health
improved so much that it's been eight years without serious illness or colds, my cholesterol, my blood pressure to normal, to the astonishment of my doctors and loss of memories gone. My disposal increased
and everyone asked me how everything was slim comment, I say try and make the TEPS. I know I will die, but I'll die with quality of life and happy. You need not believe in my testimony,
neither in nor in TEPS Professor who developed it, if you have doubts, practice, follow the instructions to the letter and
be happy like me. Thank you Professor. Thank you. I thank Joaquim de Souza and my
Wife Mary of the Triumph. - Posted by Joachim to TEPS - Care and Feeding of Eliminaação Weight
Without Suffering at 6/12/2005 07:56:50 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment