Monday, November 20, 2006

Denise Milani Skin.be Forum

Bois d'encens

Occupation

the whole line. I expected fireworks, ideal, miracles. I wanted again to feel the church. Nicholas in a minute after entering his father Herb to Mass on Sunday at 10 ... but it's probably the song of the past, excellence, located in my head. Because if the BDE is not able to meet these requirements, then what? After all, the smell praised to the skies in all forums and specialized blogs. Meanwhile, for me it is only correct. Perfectly captures the incense does not get into a nasty, musty nuances. But I need the smell of soulful, penetrating to the heart like a prayer bird, which sat for a moment at the feet of stained glass, which could give a sound to the world of God's love better than a priest blessed a thousand words. Light, warm and dark like a feather from the soaring Gothic vaults.

0 comments:

Post a Comment