Friday, November 10, 2006

Fredericton Newbrunswick Car Auction

terribly necessary update

after which, and so I zapóxniona, but not so.


31.10.

le baiser du dragon, a surprisingly great to wear. Heated blast of hot like fire.

01.11.

Parfum Marc Jacobs Essence, I thought that white, cemetery flowers will fit to this day, but just got tired. Too cold, with floral, too monotonous.

02.11.

Coco EdT. Nicely wraps on the first snowy day this fall.

03.11.

Girls On arrival at the convention - CdG Avignon. Surprisingly, it smelled great, not tired, stale note disappeared somewhere in rags.

04.11.

In this bleak November day with joy and high expectations reached for J'ose Jose Eisenberg. Profession on the whole line! I do not understand what I just liked it when I tested it on the wrist, then smelt sweet, optimistic and lush, now shallow, mdląco, soaps. I have no idea what happened, maybe unclean sample? Done, maybe something in the vial was mixed and left the koszmarek? Almost broke my walk in the air at tężniach upojnym. Quickly washed off and applied the mydłka - well, I do not remember what.

05.11.

Avignon again. Agata liked, inquired what it (does not reminds that the incense, but I told her to remember that just smelled on arrival).

Unfortunately, not ran in Malbork records and can not remember, but generally tried to use the sample. The day before yesterday

unless Prada surrounded me - okay, maybe even two days in a row wore it. And she inspired me to find the most beautiful amber - a company with a helmet.

Generally the first days of November had passed - again - under the sign of discovery and taming of incense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment