Monday, November 20, 2006

Small Boat Wiring Schematic



the past few days when I look to the basket, I am tempted by his side, only the full niszowcami - incense, tea, dragon well, and L (despite the terrible the first pinch of sweetness - perfect to wear, adds vigor, mysteriously did not feel sick) ... Flowerbomb is dusting, RWD (adieu), Poisony also somehow can not get through. And Belle de Minuit, and Le Feu (unless it bye bye), and Escada Collection, and NU EDP, even Lutensy and Scenty. It is strange and unlike me, but on the other hand, encouragingly, in the end it was time the purge. Besides

opened Black Cashmere. I could not decide on this step, I was afraid that the former infatuation will not come back that it fixed itself repugnant pregnant ... and that would be an irreparable loss. But no. This is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment