Monday, November 20, 2006

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Cichlid Care

narrows in search of the perfect amber ... Armani Prive

As for ambergris - as long as I have already tested 4 and is definitely a favorite SL Ambre Sultan. Thick, rich, multi-threaded, delightful. Ambre Soie is at her usual cienkusz. Today I compared the latter to the Scent, and genuinely like they are amazing. Scent is stronger, a little more vegetable and flower (jasmine tea), AS a more ethereal. Again - do not understand the enthusiasm. Ambra Ambre Soie committed in the faithful, bright, spacious, like a fruit - but really there is no championship, not in my understanding at least.

Also the benchmark remained Prada me - I guess that falls lightly, for it is very comfortable to wear. Ambre Russe - like I compared with Ambre Extreme, but not enough focus on that. no, and Amber L'Occitane. That is still a lot to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment